Iris operates the website www.earthlyiris.com.
Information Collection And Use
This website collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve my website for you.
Types of Data Collected
While using my comment section, I ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
The website may also collect information on how it’s accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Tracking technology is used to track the activity on the website and hold certain information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which include an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze my website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my site.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. Session Cookies are used to operate the website.
- Preference Cookies. Preference Cookies are used to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. Security Cookies are used for security purposes.
Use of Data
www.earthlyiris.com uses the collected data for various purposes to:
- Provide and maintain the website
- Notify you about changes to the site
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of the website when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website
- Monitor the usage
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the Netherlands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the Netherlands and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Earthlyiris.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of earthlyiris.com
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third party companies and individuals may be employed to facilitate my website.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Third-party service providers may be used to monitor and analyze the use of my website.
- Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics (G.A.) is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. The biggest search engine in the world uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of my website. This data is shared with other Google services. They may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.